Tuesday, May 08, 2007

New Limited Edition "Sober" Tee (Available next week)



This is a t-shirt that is close to my heart. As many of you know there was young girl named Samara Stricklen who went to my old High School. She was killed in an accident about two months ago and this accident has affected me, my family, and all of my friends deeply.

50% of profits from the sales of this Tee will be donated to safeteendriver.org

This is a great cause to support and a great way to support Sell Out as well!

If you would like to reserve one for yourself than all you need to do is send me an email at
freeman@selloutclothing.com

There will only be mens style tee's but they look great on girls. So get yours reserved TODAY!

100% Combed Cotton Tee
Front/Back Print
Authentic Sell Out Apparel
Supports A Great Cause
Feels AMAZING On The Skin

$19.99 plus shipping unless in Denver Metro Area





Size





PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

No comments: