Friday, May 04, 2007

Welcome

So if you're reading this you are special....why you may ask...well simple, you have been invited to view the Sell Out Blog. So whats this whole blog all about? Well simply put, its what I like to call the new Sell Out Communication Device. I want to be able to keep everybody who cares to know, updated on the going ons at Sell Out Clothing. We really do have alot going on...I am also going to let some people come on as guest writers to write about whatever they want...thats right, whatever they want...only requirement is that it is local and fucking AMAZING! So whether it be that super cool concert you attended or the 120k sprint you just blasted through without breaking a sweat....just get ahold of me and say "yo let me write an article" and chances are I will. For now I will be using this blog to post new designs and ideas for you guys and gals to asses and comment on for me... :-) Thanks y'all!

2 comments:

srdjan1990 said...

o man well im totally in love with the both one the bloody music well i would have yo say that i like them both more in white color like a white T shirt you should really put the sell out paintball T on there.. yeah its an old style but it still kicks major A**
ill show these pics to some ppl and get their opinons like random ppl and ill keep you guys updated how ppl like them here in vegas!

Freeman said...

hey thanks man! I am planning on putting a revised edition of the Paintball Tee up as well as kind of a twist on the original tee! Im glad to see some original supporters on here :)thanks a bunch man!