Saturday, May 05, 2007

Spiderman 3 and Cinco De Mayo

First off, HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!! I usually dont celebrate that much for Cinco and today doesnt seem to be much of an exception...I WAS thinking of going downtown to check the festivities but the weather is shit so that won't be happening.
So last night we went and saw Spiderman 3...Biggest let down of my life......Im sorry but there were many things wrong with this sadening ending to the Spiderman trilogy. Toget things started, the movie was way too long and the story moved along to slow. There were also some really bad and corny lines...I can whip out better lines than Peter Parker....OH and what is with Spiderman turning EMO!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT!?!?!? yea scary....


I will give it to them, the special effects were pretty much "Bitchin" and the black Spiderman costume was pretty "spiffy"

anyways I will be putting up another design today before I head out to work :)

Also a few side notes...If you would like me to put a link on the right ------->
just message me or email me at freeman@selloutclothing.com and as long as I like you and your site is cool i'll stick it on the side...

And last but not least eveybody should go to this link and vote for me Vote Freeman For Real World 20...Thanks ahead of time :)

Peace Nugs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Spiderman was the biggest letdown ever. A couple of things were pretty good, except all I could think of was That 70's Show in any scene that had Venom in it. I felt 75 cents of the 7.50 I paid were put to good use.
-Matt